Review: How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life

How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life by Lilly Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lilly Singh, a.k.a iiSuperwomanii, is one of my favourite Youtubers. When I saw that she was releasing a book, I felt that picking it up was probably a good idea - helped along by the fact that it was in Asda and fairly inexpensive. In essence, I guess you could say this is a sort of self-help book, but written in a style and tone that is very similar to her videos. This means that while you will be reading some solid advice - because I cannot deny the advice for life in the book is pretty good even if I'm having some difficulty putting it into action - you'll also get a good laugh or two as you do that.

Yeah. Unusually, I can't really think of much else to say here. It's a fun book with good advice contained on the pages. I liked it.

View all my reviews

Comments