Pumpkins Scream in the Dead of Night [Halloween-Themed Question Meme]

Bat: If you could transform into any kind of animal, what animal would you be? Okay, so there's actually a few answers to this. My first choice will always be dragon - flight, flames, super thick hide impervious to most damage, what's not to love - but I guess I'd also like to be a wolf or a bat. I've always liked wolves, and bats are just kinda awesome. So... yeah.

 
Black Cat: Are you superstitious? If so, what are you superstitious about? I'm kind of superstitious? I don't know how to explain it properly. I know that if I spill salt, I need to throw some over my left shoulder. I know you don't mess with the Fair Folk or anything they call theirs - which is why I am torn between laughing and crying at The Irish Fairy Door Company. Just... trust me on this, no. Just... no. Don't invite the Fair Folk to your home.

Broomstick: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? Off the top of my head, I guess it would be going to America. I've got a lot of family out there, some that I've never met, so it would be cool to meet them. If we're just going travel to a place I'd go a lot, I'd make it easier/faster to get to London. Faster meaning that it would be possible to go down for just a day to see a show, easier meaning that the speed won't mean a huge price point.

Candy Corn: What food disgusts you the most? I'm ... not actually sure on this one. Food and I have a very complex relationship at the moment and trying to deal with that is proving harder than I would like. I've really gone off soup lately? It doesn't disgust me, but right now I'm happy to not eat any. Cauldron: What is your favorite thing to cook? See above, re: complex relationship. I did used to like making cookies and then eating them warm from the oven

Cobwebs: One place you would never want to get lost in in the dark? An underpass. Never a good place to be lost in the dark

Coffin: Are you claustrophobic? Well, it does set off my anxiety a lot to feel like I'm trapped in a small place, I don't know if it can necessarily be classed as being claustrophobic? I don't fear the small place, I just don't like feeling like there's too much around me. Like crowds

Demon: What is your worst flaw? Irritability, leading to easy anger. Also I worry, a lot. Severe anxiety, severe panic problems... Yeah, I've got issues. And flaws, but since we all have them, it's just a thing. I'd say the easy anger is more of a flaw, but it's just in the form of verbally snapping. 

Eerie: One thing that always creeps you out? I'm not going to reveal a weakness that easily. :P Okay, truth be told, nothing comes to mind? Which is odd, really, but there it is.

Fright: What is your biggest fear? I have a lot of fear relating to bad things happening to my family. And it gets tested, a lot, so... yeah, I'd say that's the biggest fear.

Ghost: If you could be reincarnated, would you come back as another human or an animal? If an animal, what kind? I think human, because I like the autonomy of being human but animal ... I guess I'd need to go with wolf or bat again. Just animals I really like. Sloth could be kinda cool, though.

Gravestone: Ideal way you'd like to die? Peacefully

Haunted House: If you could be roommates with anyone of your choice, who would you pick? Ooh, just a few of my friends, really. We get on, we know each other strengths and weakness even in the house-hold stuff, so we'd probably gel well. Failing that, I'd keep my current living situation which is with my family. Because frankly I will not pay a better rent than right now.

Hocus Pocus: What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard? the 2016 US Presidental Election Results. Yeah, okay, cheap shot. ... Just that nothing else is coming to mind at the current moment so I guess I'll be sticking with the cheap shot. I'll extend it though, to include quite a lot of the stuff that seems to come from the UK Conservative Party.

Howl: Your favorite kind of dog? I cannot pick a favourite type of dog, and I refuse to pick between any adorable puppers. I will have them all!

Jack-o'-lantern: Do you have any scars? If so, how many? I've got a few. Some acne scars, like a lot of people. I've got one on my hand that I can't actually remember what it's from. It's fairly visible as well, quite a thick thing.

Monster: What is your favorite scary movie to watch in the dark? I'm not really into horror so much. When I was a kid, the babysitter used to make me watch all the horror movies she had, so I fluctuate between finding them all really boring now or being weirdly creeped out when I least expect it. ... Maybe Beetlejuice? Or one of the classic Universal Monster movies

Mummy: Would you rather be buried or cremated when you die? I have no real opinion on this as yet.

Potion: What is your favorite thing to drink? Alcoholic and non alcoholic? Not really into alcohol. I really like a cuppa tea. Bit of milk. No sugar. Ta.

Pumpkin: What is your favorite food around the holidays? Okay, so there's not really a Halloween food as such that I associate with the holidays? Lot of apples but that's more the time of year than anything else. Pumpkin's not as big as thing here, though it does seem to be becoming a thing, but... yeah.

Scream: Easiest way to scare you? Tell me something bad has happened to a close friend or family member.

Skeleton: Tell me one of your biggest secrets? No. Spooky: What was your last nightmare about? Okay, truth time? My sleep has been very, very bad lately, and that means there's been a lot of nightmares. I can't remember most of them, just that lingering feeling of dread you wake up with afterwards. Occasionally some tears. Actual content? Nope, not got a clue. The way it made me feel? Well, yeah I can tell you I felt horrible.

Trick or Treat: Tell me about the greatest prank you've ever pulled? Erm... wow. I can't actually think of one? It's been a while since I did anything really prank like, and even then mine were more double-bluffing people. I was really good at it. But nothing lately?

Vampire: Which one are you? Early bird or night owl? Night owl by default. I don't sleep well. I wish I did.

Witch: If could have the power to cast any kind of spell, what kind of spell would you cast? One to make me sleep well? It'd be nice to have a normal sleeping schedule again, and to not need to get pills to help knock me out without nightmares.

Zombie: What is one food you always overeat? Nothing, lately? Again, complex relationship. I'm working on it. I do drink a lot of juice, though.

Comments